[Fourlanders] Fwd: Redstone Arsenal Engineer

Weymouth Walker weymouth01 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 11 11:08:05 EDT 2013

"Is it scary? Heck yeah it's scary. There's always the chance there is
something in that hole that is not a catfish," Neuschwander said. "My
biggest fear isn't the 'critters' that could be in the hole though. Some
of the holes we fish have snarls of rebar and other dangers that could
entrap you. There is always a chance there could be a hook that could
snag an arm or hand and you couldn't make it back up."

I'll stick to "chasin' DX" ... "grabbling" with the pile-ups ... <g>

Wey - K8EAB