[Fourlanders] Jim and Julie Worsham Christmas Party

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 27 23:46:13 EST 2013

Hello everyone.  It is that time of the year yet again.  Julie and I will be having our annual Christmas celebration this year on Saturday, December 14th starting at 7 PM.  For those that may not have been there before the address is 1915 Oak Wind Lane, Buford, 30519.  For those who have joined us in past years this may very well be the last year at 1915 Oak Wind Lane.  Julie and I are planning to put the house on the market sometime in the early Spring of next year and hopefully it will be sold long before Christmas 2014.  The house is just too large now for Julie and I to maintain and after 18 years I have grown weary of the long drive to work so we are going to move closer to downtown and downsize a bit.  Next year’s Christmas celebration will depend on where we end up at.  I have joked with Randy Zimler that we may end up living in his basement!  So it is the end of an era and I hope that you can make it.  If you will be attending please email (jim.worsham at att.com) or call/text (404-277-0451) me to RSVP by Wednesday, December 11th.  As in past years food and drink will be served but feel free to bring a bottle of your favorite wine or beer and desserts are always welcome!

Sent from my iPad