[Fourlanders] FAA Amplifiers For Sale

w4kxy at bellsouth.net w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 6 02:49:04 EDT 2013

I am in the process of starting to sell some of my stuff in preparation for selling my home and moving next year.  I have three 6154/55 FAA amplifiers.  One has been converted to 222 and another to 432.  The third hasn't been converted and doesn't have a tube so it is more of a candidate for conversion or a parts donor.  Asking $300 for each of the converted units and $200 for the one not converted and with no tube.  $700 if you buy all three.  I have documentation for the two that have been converted.  These prices don't include the TR relay but I have two new Tohtsu relays that we can discuss pricing if you are interested.