[Fourlanders] Stone Mountain Hamfest

John Kludt johnnykludt at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 29 16:14:57 EDT 2013

   Bob,
   I will be there with several hats on - setting up the NFARL table, selling
   HamJam tickets (here is your chance at the TS-590S you wanted to play with)
   and doing a presentation at 12:00 Noon on Saturday.  I will be over your way
   as time allows.  I may have a couple of As Is rigs I'd like to sell at your
   table if that is okay.  Mostly old VHF AM gear - reducing inventory of
   projects I will never get to.
   Johnny