[Fourlanders] Fwd: [Mw] Paul Wilson W4HHK

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 4 00:08:52 EDT 2014

I looked all over that website but could never find a link to the video you described Bob.  I am slow sometimes as you all know so can I have some more detailed instructions?  I would really like to know more about W4HHK.  One interesting story I remember hearing somewhere about him was that he found out what frequency the Apollo spacecraft was using for voice comm and monitored the audio during the missions including while they were on the moon. There are supposedly tapes that he recorded.  Thanks.

Sent from my iPad