[Fourlanders] free wooden cabinet

w4zst at windstream.net w4zst at windstream.net
Sat Aug 9 10:51:41 EDT 2014

I have a large plywood home made speaker cabinet that is excess to my needs.  It was built for a Physics audio sound pressure experiment I think.  The speaker was toasted!!

Anyway, it is 3/4" Plywood mostly (Top, bottom, front and sides) and 1/4" plywood back is screwed on.  It has ceiling tile and batt insulation inside and bass reflex holes drilled in the lower front under the 12" speaker hole.  Insulation easily removed.

36" wide, 48" high and 18" deep.  If you  removed the back, you could put some 3/4" plywood shelves in it and make a heavy duty shelf cabinet.

If no one wants it, I will dis-assemble and re-use the plywood for something else.  Or you may take it to do the same.

I have a couple of pictures available if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Bob