[Fourlanders] workday

w4zst at windstream.net w4zst at windstream.net
Sat Aug 23 09:10:37 EDT 2014

I really messed up and forgot to schedule a workday for today.  Just been keeping busy.  Anyway, I still will need help to take down the 2m antennas and get that trailer ready for the contest so if anyone is available, today or tomorrow, that would be helpful.  Kind of caught upwith me as next weekend is Shelby and that is out although labor day monday is open as is any weekday if someone is available.

Johnny came up on Thursday and we got the 6m beam and omni antennas down and stowed, feedlines and rotor cables rolled up and all.

If anyone is available and want to come up, just let me know.  I'd say real late in the afternoon would be best as we would have some shade then.

Thanks, Bob