[Fourlanders] RG-400

Ron Rogers ww8rr at charter.net
Fri Dec 12 06:47:55 EST 2014

No, I agree Jim. It's more than "simply RG-58"... but my comment about "is
basically double shielded RG-58"  was pointed toward parameters like
velocity factor, power handling, and loss at frequency which ARE almost
identical to RG-58 poly interior coax.

Yes, I've used RG-400 many times, mainly in repeater service for jumpers
between duplexers, filters, etc. where critical shielding is required. And,
I've got about 40 feet of it myself on the shelf somewhere.

Ron

WW8RR

  _____