[Fourlanders] Open House Sunday 1-3 pm- 1915 Oak Wind Ln Buford- Mill Creek Schools

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 18 17:30:06 EDT 2014

Here is an email that went out today.  If anyone is interested feel free to pass it along.  For a ham buyer I will include the 47' guyed Rohn 25G county permitted tower at no additional cost.  Basement ham shack has two 240VAC 20 Amp circuits.  Ham radio ready!  Thanks again.

Begin forwarded message: