[Fourlanders] Beacon hunt today at 3PM

Tom McElroy tommcelroy.mail at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 15:28:29 EDT 2014

Thanks for the signal report Rin.
You got us from 3 miles, on FM.
We were at about 800 feet HAAT,
just to be able to shoot over top of Sawnee Mountain.
Our TX power is 8 milliwatts.

https://picasaweb.google.com/W4SDR.mail/2014BalloonSatBeacons2?authkey=Gv1sRgCIzqoaur_4CM2QE#slideshow/6064160955036761858

We will launch again at 6:30 PM today, and be in the air for about 6-8
minutes near 433.900MHz.
KM4BUN will be on the .15 repeater to take signal reports.

73
Tom
W4SDR