[Fourlanders] Tower Work Saturday Afternoon

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 3 02:05:46 EDT 2015

Sherman, W4ATL is coming over to my place Saturday afternoon to climb the tower and remove the hardline, 6 meter loop, HF dipole and anything else that can be easily removed to prepare to take the tower down later.  Not a big job but an extra set of hands while working with the hardline would be helpful.  We will be starting around 1:30 and will be having pizza after we are done.  My treat.  If you are available to come over and help it would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad