[Fourlanders] FW: TV stations could make millions by pulling the plug

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 26 02:47:56 EST 2015

This has been in the works for that past few years.  Eventually all of the UHF TV spectrum is going to cellular.  Broadcast TV is dead.  Everyone is just trying to figure out how to exit with money in their pocket.  You are on the mark with regards to the FCC.  It should be made part of the federal treasury.  They have little or no interest in anything technical anymore.  In my business that (technical standards, etc.) is all being handled by various industry consortiums.

Sent from my iPad