[Fourlanders] contest video, report and pictures

w4zst at windstream.net w4zst at windstream.net
Mon Feb 2 15:54:18 EST 2015

I've already sent the report to all of you, but wanted to note that Kos has now posted it on a web page
http://www.fourlanders.org/2015-01.html
and the video that Wey took during the contest is now posted on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UILvUwUCPMA

I have submitted the log to ARRL and also posted on 3830.  Right now we
 are second place Multi-Op, but not everyone posts on 3830 of course.

I'm also posting station and antenna pix to the '205 morning report'
facebook page one at a time

https://www.facebook.com/pages/205MorningReport/466923153458490

This is the one where you don't have to log in to Facebook to see it.
Just click on the link above.

Bob