[Fourlanders] Workdays and Update

w4zst at windstream.net w4zst at windstream.net
Tue Jan 6 16:57:23 EST 2015

Well, we are down to only two remaining weekends for getting stuff set up for the contest.  There are conflicts with TechFest this coming Saturday and of course D-Star University the next Saturday and I'm sure there will be a good turn out for that.

Anyway, Johnny and I set up the 222 antennas and the 6m antennas on New Years Day, so only 432 antennas and whatever omni's folks want to use are not yet in the air.

You folks need to pick the times that you are available to set up a workday.  Since I'm pretty much available all the time, it depends more on when you are available.

If there isn't much interest for this coming Saturday, I may go to the Techfest myself.  Right now, the WX forecast is cold for this weekend and rain on Sunday, but it is still early in the week for good prognostication.

Let me know.  Bob