[Fourlanders] CW Paddles Needed ASAP

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 1 03:06:00 EDT 2015

Started working on getting everything together for the trip to the Bahamas.  Got a list and checking it twice.  Have almost everything except I can't find the code warrior paddles I bought at Dayton last year.  Anyone have a spare they can loan me for the trip?  Otherwise it is a trip to HRO and hope they have one in stock in the store.  Then when I get home I will find the ones from Dayton guaranteed.  I also can't find my DVM.  Ever since I packed a bunch of stuff up to try to sell the house last year I can't find a damn thing.  I guess I am lucky those are the only two things missing.  Thanks.

Sent from my iPad