[Fourlanders] USB to VGA adaptor

w4zst at windstream.net w4zst at windstream.net
Mon Jun 22 18:28:35 EDT 2015

Well, of course, only "Evil Bill" would immediately email me back and ask "Will it do 3 monitors?"  So I installed the software drivers for both USB/VGA dongles on the computer and IT WORKS!!

Johnny passes by MicroCenter often on his way back and forth to work and he had volunteered to pick some up for folks that want them.  As I said, the SIIG model was $50 and the j5create model is on sale for $30.  I can't see any difference in them here with my limited experience, but they both work and seem to do the job.

I'm sitting here with the 6m Dell Optiplex computer with 3 monitors:  WriteLog open on one, WinGrid on another and SoundMixer on another just as a test.

Let Johnny know if you want/need one.  Pretty cheap and easy way to get multiple monitors for us on the Dell computers

Bob

Sent from my ASUS