[Fourlanders] Fw: Re: VHF Contest Saturday

Kos kosmetatos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 22:13:37 EDT 2015

Worked them on 2M

Kos

From: Fourlanders [mailto:fourlanders-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of
Ron Rogers
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 8:15 AM
To: 'John Kludt' <johnnykludt at earthlink.net>; 'Fourlanders'
<fourlanders at contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Fourlanders] Fw: Re: VHF Contest Saturday

And I worked them on 432 !

Ron

WW8RR

  _____

From: Fourlanders [mailto:fourlanders-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of
John Kludt
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:54 AM
To: Fourlanders
Subject: [Fourlanders] Fw: Re: VHF Contest Saturday

Folks,

Good for GARS!  The last paragraph in the article on use of the Internet for
skeds, etc., in VHF contesting in the current issue of NCJ was right on in
my opinion.  The gist was that what VHF contesting needs is more activity
and more Internet will not solve that problem.  Thanks to GARS for getting
out in the field and giving it a go!

Johnny K4SQC