[Fourlanders] Earth Alert

Tom McElroy tommcelroy.mail at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 18:13:14 EST 2016

Due to the natural cosmic cycles, and our ability to detect them, we've
learned
that the earth is taking one whole second longer to rotate around the sun.

In other words, the Earth has slowed down a little.
Now for the important part... who's fault is that?
And how much will you be taxed to prevent GLOBAL SLOWING?
Nyuk-nyuk, Happy New Year !

Be sure to tune into WWV at 7PM our time (UTC minus 5 hours)
to hear what or if they make some special announcement.
You might not hear this once again!
Here is what they've been playing so far:
https://goo.gl/photos/HqDdfWJhpfs57FN7A

73
Tom W4SDR
Jan K4PRM