[Fourlanders] 6m antenna problem

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 7 03:19:00 EST 2016

I agree with Scott.  It sounds like test equipment or some other cold related error.  All of those antennas didn't go bad at the same time.  Wait until we get a warm day and check it again.  If you hadn't checked each antenna individually I would suspect the stack match box.  Another possibility would be that hardline I gave you.  You know that hardline was on my tower for nearly 20 years.  No guarantee on how good that is.

Sent from my iPad