[Fourlanders] Fwd: [Hamvention] Hamvention Moving

Tom McElroy tommcelroy.mail at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:57:13 EDT 2016

If the new joint has better plumbing, and most importantly, better sewers,
then it'll get my attention.

I was thankful that we were uphill, and not downwind from the crapcano that
erupted in the boneyard a few years back.

I was carrying a parts of a TA-33Jr and taking the long-path around Lemon
James when I had to fjord the stream.

73
Tom
W4SDR