[Fourlanders] For sale items. Forwarded message

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Mon Mar 21 18:08:46 EDT 2016

Forwarding message for W4GA:

After 5 years of trying to make it happen, I am finally moving full time
to Blue Ridge.

Most everything other than my Ham gear is now moved, and the house is
going on the market next month.

However I have some Towers, push up masts, and other gear  that  will be
surplus to my needs.

I will be in Acworth ( off I-75 near Wade Green and Hwy 92)  the next 7
days for pickup.

1)  Heights aluminum tower 8 sections that make a 45+ ft tall tower $250.00

2)  US Tower TMM-433HD  33ft tilt over crankup tower includes TRX-80
frame work for tilt over, base mount, 12 foot HD 2" mast and hardware.
Cost over $4000.00 new delivered.  $1500.00.
       Tower is currently laying on my small car, single axle 3500#
  trailer that I was going to mount it on to make a portable setup.   I
will take $2750.00 for both. Some welding of the mount bracket and you
could be rotating            your tri bander or 6 meter/VHF/UHF yagi at
45ft.

US TOWER TMM-433HD | Heavy Duty 33 Foot Compact Tower - 12 Feet 3 Inches
Nested <http://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-002354>

US TOWER TMM-433HD | Heavy Duty 33 Foot Compact Tower - 12 Feet 3 Inches
Nested <http://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-002354>
US TOWER TMM-433HD | Heavy Duty 33 Foot Compact Tower - 12 Feet 3 Inches
Nested

View on www.hamradio.com <http://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-002354>

Preview by Yahoo

3)     3 different  Push-up masts in the  25- 35 foot range...some maybe
taller  and a portable  tripod mount for push-up poles.  $150.00 for all.

4)    Unknown make 38 foot light to medium duty tower 20 foot outer
tower with 18 foot 2.5 inch pole that cranks up.  At one time it looks
like there was a tilt over bracket, but I do not have that part  $125.00

5)   3 Element  mono 10 meter yagi with gamma match. I think it is a
CushCraft.  The three piece mast and sliding the elements in allow it to
be carried in most vehicles for portable use. Currently together as I
just took it                down    I have marked the elements for tear
down and easy set up. $100.00

I also have a bunch of radio gear including a TS-120s  HF rig with
powers supply for $300 , a nice in the box  TS-830S with matching
Speaker and some 900 MHz  gear  I will be sorting through this week to list.

You can email me direct  k4esa at yahoo.com  or call me at 404-890-7265 9
to 9 until the 21th, If you miss me leave a msg and it will email me
73 de Bob,
W4GA  EM74qc
k4esa at yahoo.com <mailto:k4esa at yahoo.com>