[Fourlanders] Noise Figure Meter

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Thu Mar 24 13:40:51 EDT 2016

I am planning to sell my HP 8970A Automatic Noise Figure Meter. Working
100%, good condition, 10-1600 MHz, HPIB interface, Manual on CD.  Will
include a working and recently checked Eaton 7615 Noise Source, 15.5 dB
to 1500 MHz.  (It was checked with the latest HP VNA/NF meter at the
2015 SVHFS Conference and is consistent with calibration values).  This
is the NF meter I purchased to do NF measurements at SVHFS Conferences
and has been used in that capacity for the past several years.  Special
incentives to buyer who is willing to continue using it for SVHFS
Conference NF measurements and helping local hams needing NF services.

$750 OBO before I take it to the flea-market at SVHFS SuperConference 2016.

Thanks, Bob W4ZST