[Fourlanders] FS: 144 MHz Transverter and Amplifier

Tad Danley tdanley at centurylink.net
Tue May 31 17:24:27 EDT 2016

I have the following for sale in like-new condition.  Purchased new in
late 2014 and used for approx 4 months in my non-smoking shack until our
move from EM10 to FM05 a year ago.  Unfortunately I am not in a position
to get on 144 MHz from home, so they have been sitting in my closet
since we moved.

Down East Microwave L144-28 2 meter transverter, 28 MHz IF, 25 watts
http://www.downeastmicrowave.com/product-p/l144-28.htm
Professionally assembled/aligned by Scott Lifftin, N0EDV
Configured for -20 dBm drive for use with my ICOM IC-7700
Includes 12' BNC/BNC coaxial cable for IF input, 12' Aux/ICOM ACC2 cable
and 5' 12v DC cable with ring lugs
$395

TE Systems 1412G amplifier
http://tesystems.com/144-148.htm
13.8v DC, 25-50 watts in for 160-200 watts out, GaAs FET RX preamp, may
be switched in/out via panel switch
Includes 8' RJ45/RCA cable for hard keying of PTT and 6' 12v DC cable
with ring lugs
$395

Combo price for everything is $750

I can take cash, PayPal or a money order.  Will deliver within 75 miles
of Wake Forest, NC, or would be happy to carefully box and ship for the
cost of shipping and insurance.

Thanks and 73,

--

Tad Danley, K3TD