[Fourlanders] return to my usual dementia

ww8rr ww8rr at charter.net
Thu Aug 24 00:35:12 EDT 2017

That was NOT a catastrophic failure. Just a temporary loss of a function.
3 consecutive incorrect clicks of a mouse button will reformat your hard drive....THAT is catastrophic. Should we now put tape over the mouse buttons ?
But Jim...we will share the ENTIRE story about how Bob and i found the switch in the wrong position when we next talk....laughable to say the least.
Ron