[Fourlanders] BBQ in Buckhead

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 4 20:08:45 EST 2017

Sorry for being off topic here but remember what the NH in W4NH stands for.  I know that this is going to shock many of you but I just finished having a brisket plate at Lovies BBQ in Buckhead of all places.  The cornbread was a bit dry but the brisket and sides (potatoes salad and beans) were top notch.  We also just tried the banana pudding.  Not the best but was pretty good also.  So, the next time you are in Atlanta and want some brisket you don't need to wait until you are outside the city.  I have no financial interest in this place.  Just surprised to find a good BBQ place in Buckhead.