[Fourlanders] January contest score submitted

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Sat Jan 28 11:03:37 EST 2017

I reviewed the log (which didn't take long) and fixed a busted call and
a grid mistake.  Only reduced by one Q on 2m.

Submitted to 3830 and ARRL.  Received ARRL receipt.

Final was 12,285 points.  Right now 3rd in multi submissions on 3830 but
probably won't stay there.

In preparation for June, please send me any suggestions about FM
strategy or station setup changes that you may have so we can get
discussion going.  We did not come away with concrete plans from the
meeting last weekend.

Thanks and 73, Bob W4ZST