[Fourlanders] January contest score submitted

Sherman Banks w4atl at shermanbanks.net
Mon Jan 30 08:10:45 EST 2017

I experienced the focus problem at least 2 times which affected QSO entry. I also hit the power button on the laptop 2 times during the contest due to the fact that the power button was next to the escape key. I would prefer using the Maestro to fix the focus problem and use an external keyboard to avoid hitting the power key on the laptop.