[Fourlanders] Antenna workdays

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 27 21:25:31 EST 2017

This weekend looks good.  The weather looks good, I am available and I believe that Ron is back in town.  Who can come up to Bobs place this weekend for a work day to at least start getting stuff/antennas together for the January contest?  I know that it is a bit early but we are lucky to have nice weather now.  I hate to wait until after Christmas and have to put the antennas up in the cold.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10