[Fourlanders] VHF Contesting and Digital Modes

ww8rr ww8rr at charter.net
Thu Sep 21 20:35:03 EDT 2017

Yes....this one current "73 both ways" rule has the Europeans, that are not aware of US based ARRL VHF-UHF contesting rules, confused.
As I worked the ON4KST chat room during my harvesting of 5  432 EME Qs during contest, I constantly was reminding all in my W4NH CQ solicitations that i "need 73 both ways for valid" .
Ron