[Fourlanders] CQWW VHF Contest This Weekend

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 17 00:32:35 EDT 2018

Hello everyone.  The CQWW VHF contest is this weekend.  Runs from 2 PM
Saturday to 5 PM Sunday.  Hope that folks can join us at Bobs place for the
contest.  Going to work just 6 and 2.  Have some new/different equipment
this time.  Icom 7300 on 6 and Yaesu 991 on 2.  Everything was working great
Saturday and Sunday.  Hopefully Murphy will stay away this time.  If you
plan to come by and operate just drop me and/or Bob a note so we know who to
expect.