[Fourlanders] 2m EME gear for sale

Kim whensley11 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 22:27:29 EST 2018

Guys and gals,

A friend of mine purchased the following gear from an estate with the intention of setting up an EME station.  Well... his wife has extensive travel plans for them for the next 6-9 months, so... his EME dreams are on hold.  He would like to sell this as a bundle.  I don't remember:  does the reflector handle attachments?  I will not attach anything at this time.  If there's an interest, let me know and I'll put you in touch with Loyd.

73, Kim - WG8S

4 - M2 2MXP20 antennas

M2 Relay/Preamp dual polarity

M2 EME Relay Sequencer S2

M2 2M-4PRTPD power divider

M2 MT-1000AEL elevation rotor and controller

Delta Electronics DPS-2000ABA 48vdc 42A. power supply

Mirage D100TVN amplifier

W6PQL 2m 1kW amplifier

Rosenberger coax - trying to get the scoop on this.  My first time to hear of it.

SL012R PE 1/2-inch heliax

http://www.rosenberger.com/cn_en/publication/pdf/S-linkRFCableSolutionforRBS.pdf