[Fourlanders] Claire's Graduation Party - Save the date for KK4JJT

Anna McCarthy aleynes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:17:16 EDT 2019

Hi All,

We have a venue for Claire's grad party - The Mansell House at 1835 Old
Milton Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30009.  All are invited on May 25, 2019 from
5:30 - 9:00PM to celebrate our oldest flying the coop and head to Oregon
State University.

We are keeping this a G-rated party ( for the kids' sakes ) , so if you
want to head over to the barley-pop places close by to commiserate with
Brian, y'all go ahead.

Please let me know if you can attend.  Would love to see you guys.

Cheers,
Anna McCarthy
home web site rfacres.com