[Fourlanders] Sept QSO party at Mile High!!

Paul Yeager pyeager56 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 00:26:55 EDT 2019

I plan to be there.

If you wind up short on trailer pullers, I can pull something light, and
will go to Bob's on Thursday to pick it up and return it after the contest.

I expect to be able to participate from Friday to Monday, and Jennifer will
be along as her (as yet undefined) work schedule allows, so Mrs. Pence and
other XYLs attending won't be all alone.