[Fourlanders] Jan contest roster

Brian McCarthy brian at rfacres.com
Fri Jan 4 19:36:55 EST 2019

Hello Bill and the List,

I am a maybe, and if so, only Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning. There
are at least 2 other things going on for me during the contest. I'll be
flying back in from Mexico late that Friday night. I have to be in
Knoxville, TN, on Sunday evening so I can get to a customer bright and
early that Monday morning. During the contest there is a Boy Scout campout
they would like for me to attend with Duncan. There's more, but I won't
bore everyone with the details.

Maybe I should just be a captive rover from all the grids I'll be in?

Cheers,
Brian
NX9O