[Fourlanders] W4NH 2019 Sept VHF contest summary

Tom McElroy tommcelroy.mail at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:41:48 EDT 2019

Hi Bob,
First of all, I want acknowledged all of the effort and time you and the
guys have put into making this event look easy.
And the miracle of Jerry's culinary talent, timing, and his choice of
delicacies just caps off the event.
Breaking bread with friends is what it's all about.  Eating jalapeno
poppers and brisket adds 10dB to the experience.

And to the rest of you who made the event special just by being good people
- thanks.

I took some pictures of some of the gang, but most were focused on Jack
KM4ZIA and Audrey KM4BUN.
Jan and I know that our kids are in a good environment at Four Landers
events.
Here is a link to a photo album https://photos.app.goo.gl/LJV7bGcb7KYYqWmi9

73
Ham Clan McElroy