[Fourlanders] Sept contest

Bill Pence pence.bill at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 10:57:10 EDT 2020

well, the September VHF contest is only a few weeks away now.
We will be distributed this time as well.

Bob may need a bit of workday to get stuff at his QTH ready.

I'll be making sure our list is updated and submitted.

If you participated last time, you are on the list. If you wish to be
included, first let's confirm your location is within the 175 mile circle.
(I think it was centered around Kennesaw? I'll have to check with John to
get the exact center...)

I have put up 6m/2m and 432 yagis at about 30' so I hope to be more
competitive this time around.
hopefully, we will see some nice 6m openings too!!

I'll follow up separately with the list folk to confirm them. meanwhile, if
you wish to join up, please contact me and Jim Worsham so we can get you on
the member list!!

73
KI4US
bill pence