[Fourlanders] Fourlanders Digest, Vol 213, Issue 9

JERRY LONG jlongtexas at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 10:23:12 EST 2020

The contest in 2021 will start 2:00 PM Saturday (Jan 16th) ending 11:00 PM Sunday (Jan 17th) (Eastern Time Zone).

I plan to participate with my meager 2/440/6mtr station setup, which is portable, hobbled together at best. :-)  Limited by subdivision covenants as well as "horse power" (linear amp).

If anyone knows of or comes across a nice used 6 meter amp for sale, please let me know.  I would like to up my game from home if possible on 6 meters.

Thanks,
Jerry
W5TDY