[Fourlanders] Yaesu G-450A For Sale

John Kludt johnnykludt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 11:59:57 EST 2020

All,

I am changing around my rotator infrastructure and I need to sell the old
to help pay for the new.  I have a Yeasu G-450A with mast mount that has
been very little use.  The control box has been fitted with a ERC-M USB
control unit, allowing for CAT control of the rotator.  Included is 100
feet of real rotator cable..  Asking $225 for everything.  If not sold here
in one week I will post more widely.   Would prefer pickup here in Johns
CReek although I am open to other delivery arrangements.

Please respond off line, johnnykludt at gmail.com

Johnny K4SQC