[Fourlanders] Jan VHF Contest results

Ron Rogers ww8rr at charter.net
Tue Jul 7 20:47:08 EDT 2020

For those of you who may have not seen the announcement the full results of
the Jan ARRL VHF Contest are now on line and posted here >

https://contests.arrl.org/ContestResults/2020/Jan-VHF-2020-FinalFullResults.
pdf

Congratulations to the W4NH team for scratching out a 5th place national
finish in the Unlimited Multi-op category.
I see our closest competition N8GA (with a couple of our friends N8UR & N8ZM
operating) only beat us out of 4th place by less than 2,000 points.

Although article writer Jim Duffey omitted a couple of the W4NH operators in
the credits, it is a nice article otherwise, with some interesting photos
included.

Ron
WW8RR