[Fourlanders] June VHF club results

John Kludt johnnykludt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 19:35:06 EST 2020

Bryan,

Far as I can tell here is what happened and it relates to the club name.
At the time we submitted out lists we were the Four Landers VHF/UHF Group.
We had requested a name change to the Fourlanders Contest Team.  Somewhere
between submitting our scores and actually doing the scoring we were in
fact changed to the Fourlanders Contest Team.  Hence, no recorded score.

Let me see if I can throw myself on the mercy of the court and at least
geta score for us.

And henceforth we are the Fourlanders Contest Team!

John