[Fourlanders] Fall Rove

Jeff Townsend wb8lyj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 21:45:17 EST 2020

I have some action to take so I am planning a fall rove.
I would like to do it this month but it may drag into December.

I will be running 6m, 2m, 222, and 432. Primarily FT8 and MSK144.
I can do SSB or FM.

My primary purpose is to fill in 222 and some 432 grids for KO4MA and KU4XO.
I also have several Texas stations that want a few grids on 2m MS as well.

I have a long list of grids and will do as many as I have time or energy for.

Here are the grids I plan to activate time and energy permitting.
I think the order will be how I activate them doing 2 or 3 a day.

EM91, EM90, EM92, FM02, EM93, EM94
FM04, FM03, FM14, FM13, FM15, FM25
FM26, FM16, FM17, FM07, FM06, FM05
and finally EM94 again on the way home.

If anyone has any wants in that list on any of the bands please let me know.
I will add you to my spreadsheet and make sure I let you know when I go.

Jeff Townsend
WB8LYJ/R