[Fourlanders] Satellite Antennas

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 18 19:23:31 EDT 2020

Hello everyone. I have been thinking about my Icom 9700 and some of its capabilities. One thing that is does is amateur satellites. I have never tried that before and now that the summer contest season is behind us I would like to put some antennas up for amateur satellite work. Any one on here have any suggestions? I have looked at the M2 egg beaters but for not much more I can get cross pole 2 and 432 Yagis. Expensive for what you get in other words. Of course yagis would then require me to find an elevation rotator. Anyway, just looking for some advice from those on here as I think this through. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad