[Fourlanders] Satellite Antennas

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 18 22:45:02 EDT 2020

Yes, read the article that Johnny had in his email. That seems so obvious now I am kicking myself for not thinking of it. The yagis have beam widths around 40 degrees. If you up-tilt them 15 degrees then you get coverage from the horizon to 40 or more degrees above the horizon where 90% of passes occur. This is exactly the information I was looking for guys. I know what I am doing now. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad