[Fourlanders] 222 activity

Ron Rogers ww8rr at charter.net
Mon Dec 13 10:29:18 EST 2021

Hi Kim,

Not sure about other Fourlanders but Bob and I have tried a couple times to hear activity on Tues nights from the upper Atlantic coast and New England region guys. Neither of us have heard anything this far south.

A couple of times I have pointed my massive 6 ele beam in that direction, tuned around to see if I heard SSB or CW sigs, then just parked the rig on 222.174 to see if anything decoded on FT8 for a couple hours. So far, ZERO activity heard by this station.

Ron

WW8RR