[Fourlanders] Local YL hosts Hamcation webinar on "Youth Recruitment and Retention in Ham Radio Ideas"

Tom McElroy tommcelroy.mail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:28:41 EST 2021

Local YL hosts Hamcation webinar on "Youth Recruitment and Retention in Ham
Radio Ideas"

Hello folks,
Audrey McElroy KM4BUN was slated to be on-site for Hamcation, but the
opportunity has been overcome by events.

Always to persevere, she will be hosting a webinar with Carole Perry WB2MGP
at 10AM Saturday, February 13.
The topic is "Youth Recruitment and Retention in Ham Radio Ideas"

https://www.hamcation.com/forums-speaker-info.cfm?event=37

We hope that you can register and join in.
The registration is easy, but it's important.

It's the best metric we have to make sure that we're engaging the kids who
will fill our shoes.
Things are different today, with kids and ham radio.

Audrey and Jack are keenly aware of what works, and what does not work when
it comes to presenting
ham radio to kids who already (but unknowingly) carry five or six Software
Defined Radios in their pockets.

Please take a moment to register here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Fa4aPShASHGq_1dUwy8zMw

Then on Saturday morning grab a cup of coffee, bring a comfy chair to your
computer and join in.
Audrey would be thrilled to get a few questions from hometown folks.

73
Audrey McElroy KM4BUN
Janet McElroy K4PRM
Jack McElroy KM4ZIA