[Fourlanders] Icom 7300 and N1MM

John Kludt johnnykludt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:06:35 EST 2021

Bob,

You do not need VSPManager or any external virtual serial port software for
that matter with the 7300.  The Icom driver creates two ports, one for data
and one for rig control and those are what you need to use.  Unless you
are using them for something else I would delete the ports created by
VSPManager.  There are other things you could do but this is probably the
easiest as you really don't need VSPManagaer created ports, at least fpr
the IC-7300 or the IC-9700.

Johnny