[Fourlanders] Club inclusion of rover score when some grids are outside club area

Jeff Townsend wb8lyj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:20:56 EST 2021

For future reference. I asked the question on how to handle when a rover submits their score for inclusion in a club score when some of the grids are outside of the club area.
The rules talked about a secondary summary sheet but didn’t specify how that was handled.

It looks like it is a manual process.

For the January contest I was totally in the club area but I wasn’t last September and therefore did not add my score to the club.

> Will your roving be within your club’s territory?  The online submission form does not support a secondary summary sheet to be uploaded.  This will have to be done with a paper form sent in to me (you can scan it, take picture, etc and email it to me.)  The only way that we can accommodate this is to manually edit the club score table to not include the QSO’s made outside of the club’s territory.
>
> Paper forms are available at http://arrl.org/January-vhf
>
> 73,
> Paul Bourque, N1SFE
> Contest Program Manager