[Fourlanders] Roving Logs and Club Score

John Kludt johnnykludt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 06:46:14 EST 2021

All,

I think there may have been a question about this.  From the ARRL
Contesting site on groups.io

From: Bourque, Paul, N1SFE
<n1sfe at arrl.org?subject=Re:%20VHF%20Contest%20Rover%20log%20inclusion%20for%20Club%20score>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 11:35:20 EST

Good morning Jeff,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

Will your roving be within your club’s territory?  The online submission
form does not support a secondary summary sheet to be uploaded.  This will
have to be done with a paper form sent in to me (you can scan it, take
picture, etc and email it to me.)  The only way that we can accommodate
this is to manually edit the club score table to not include the QSO’s made
outside of the club’s territory.

Paper forms are available at http://arrl.org/January-vhf

73,

Paul Bourque, N1SFE

Contest Program Manager

*ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio®*

225 Main Street

Johnny