[Fourlanders] Fwd: [rars] AA4NC

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 15 00:48:52 EST 2021

I assume that many of you have heard about Will, AA4NC being killed in an airplane crash. See the link below to a commemorative video that Tad sent me. I had nothing to do with this video but yes that is a much younger me standing next to Will at some amateur radio event.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: