[Fourlanders] old contest PC's available

Bill Pence pence.bill at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 22:10:01 EDT 2021

hey all!!
the Fourlanders are selling our old contest PC's
these are a variety of old XP and win 7 PC's.

The win 7 pcs are dual core Pentium4 3.4 Ghz (I think...)
and are nicely capable.
I used one in my shack (till it failed...) as well, and several others have
as well.
they can take SATA drives, and have LOTS of USB ports...
(they are also windows 10 capable...)

these work well and have served the fourlanders well.

nice relatively small reasonably powerful.
for more details, ask me, ron (ww8rr) or Bob ( w4zst)

they have REAL comm ports. decent sound cards and several USB ports.

if you are interested, Bob will have them at the Hamfest coming up.

we are asking $20 for the XP optiplex and $50 for the dual P4 win7 units.

If you like to "reserve" one, let us know!!

73
KI4US
Bill

.